Eliza's manor offers the perfect setting for an authentic and cosy high tea. Come relax in our velvet antique chairs by the fire, or perhaps in our outside courtyard surrounded by roses. For larger groups, our Banquet Room is available for your exlcusive use. This is wood panelled, with a chandelier, and provides lovely surroundings for an afternoon catch up or function.
Our high teas spare no detail, and include:
- Tiered platters of petite delicacies, both savoury and sweet, prepared in house by our talented chef.
- Bottomless Harney & Sons tea and coffee served in authentic fine bone china
- A central location and complementary off-street parking
- Petite scones with cream and jam made fresh just minutes before you arrive.
- Kids high tea for your little ones upon request.
Bookings are essential and always welcome. Please also contact us for any high tea function queries, including children's high tea parties. So far our customers have said again and again that Eliza's Manor offers high tea that is "better than the Ritz". Come see why and we will treat you to our quality home made food and dazzling surroundings.
High Tea: Bottomless cup of tea or coffee and three tiers of petite sweets, savouries, and freshly made scones - $40 per person
Devonshire Tea: Bottomless cup of tea or coffee and freshly made scones with jam and cream - $15 per person
Please Note. We require a minimum of 6 pax for either a High Tea or Devonshire Tea booking.